Bodum PAVINA Double-wall Glass, 12 oz. – 2 pack
Our signature glass. Simple, functional, elegant.
Hand-blown by Bodum's artisan craftsmen, these PAVINA double-walled glasses make every cup of coffee feel special, with the innovative double-wall design offering a floating effect on your favourite beverage. Lightweight and comfortable to hold, these tumblers offer infinite serving possibilities, from coffee and hot chocolate to cold brew and cocktails.
Made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, these glasses have a thermal quality that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold - even a cold drink will leave behind no mess and no condensation.
- Size: 0.35 l, 12 oz.
- Innovative double-wall design that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.
- Infinite serving possibilities.
- Made of mouth-blown, heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- Hydrophobic silicone vent that equalizes the air pressure between the two layers of glass.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 350ºF/176ºC).
Brew your coffee like a Japanese Coffee Master at home. For an authentic taste of Japanese coffee, we recommend brewing your Ueshima coffee using a V60 filter. Along with other filter methods, the V60 is a popular way to brew coffee and is used by Coffee Masters in many coffee shops across Japan. It’s simple to use and delivers a perfect cup of coffee. For exceptional coffee, we recommend using fresh, filtered water.
- Place your V60 over your Bodum glass
- Put a filter paper into the V60 and pour over a little hot water to wet the paper, heat the cup and ensure the flavour isn’t affected, then pour the water away
- Add 15g of freshly ground coffee
- Pour around 30ml of freshly boiled water into the coffee until it’s wet all over
- Pause and enjoy the moment for 30 seconds while the coffee ‘blooms’
- Slowly pour in another 220ml of water, gently moving in circles as you pour
- Let the coffee finish brewing and drip through the filter into the cup. This should take 1-2 minutes
- Remove the filter and the V60 from the cup
- Serve, share, and enjoy your perfectly brewed cup of coffee
We ship our coffee to any address in the UK, including Northern Ireland. At the moment, we are unable to ship outside of the UK.
We use Royal Mail or DPD to carefully deliver our coffee to you. We believe in fair shipping costs – these are calculated automatically dependent on weight at checkout.
Our standard shipping is Royal Mail 48 hours untracked. Our rates vary dependent on weight. For orders over £20, we send via Royal Mail tracked.
We offer free shipping on all orders over £20. This will be applied automatically at checkout.
If you wish to return this product, you may do so within 28 days of the despatch date, with proof of purchase.
To start the returns process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is your responsibility as the customer to inspect merchandise products upon delivery. We cannot accept returns or refunds of breakages after 28 days of the despatch date.
The item(s) must be returned in a sellable condition and in its original, undamaged packaging. We will refund the price you paid back within 14 working days. Please keep your proof of purchase safe, we cannot refund you without this.
For further details on delivery, returns and cancellations please head to our Shipping & Delivery page.