Perfect your home brewing with our V60 Starter Bundle. This bundle contains everything you need to begin your pursuit of coffee perfection.
Our signature brewing method. Conceived and crafted in Japan, the V60 has become a ‘go to’ dripper design for leading baristas in many of the world’s most popular pour-over coffee shops. Begin your coffee perfection journey at home, or purchase this coffee bundle gift set for the coffee lover in your life.
Our Starter Bundle contains one of each of the following:
- Kinto Ceramic OCT V60 2cup Brewer – Black
V60 Filter Paper 2cup – 60 pack
A choice of one of our ground coffee blends (1 x 250g)
Tokyo Roast: Our lightest roast. Contains notes of citrus and milk chocolate flavours.
House Blend: Our signature blend. Contains notes of caramel, granola and dark chocolate.
Fuji Mountain: Our darkest roast. Contains deep flavours of cocoa, roasted nuts and brown sugar.
Brew your coffee like a Japanese Coffee Master at home. For an authentic taste of Japanese coffee, we recommend brewing your Ueshima coffee using a V60 filter. Along with other filter methods, the V60 is a popular way to brew coffee and is used by Coffee Masters in many coffee shops across Japan. It’s simple to use and delivers a perfect cup of coffee. For exceptional coffee, we recommend using fresh, filtered water.
- Place your V60 over a cup or mug
- Put a filter paper into the V60 and pour over a little hot water to wet the paper, heat the cup and ensure the flavour isn’t affected, then pour the water away
- Add 15g of freshly ground coffee
- Pour around 30ml of freshly boiled water into the coffee until it’s wet all over
- Pause and enjoy the moment for 30 seconds while the coffee ‘blooms’
- Slowly pour in another 220ml of water, gently moving in circles as you pour
- Let the coffee finish brewing and drip through the filter into the cup. This should take 1-2 minutes
- Remove the filter and the V60 from the cup
- Serve, share, and enjoy your perfectly brewed cup of coffee
We ship our coffee to any address in the UK, including Northern Ireland. At the moment, we are unable to ship outside of the UK.
We use Royal Mail or DPD to carefully deliver our coffee to you. We believe in fair shipping costs – these are calculated automatically dependent on weight at checkout.
Our standard shipping is Royal Mail 48 hours untracked. Our rates vary dependent on weight. For orders up to 1kg we charge £2.50, for orders over 1kg we charge £2.90.
We offer free shipping on all orders over £20. This will be applied automatically at checkout.
If you wish to return a product, you may do so within 28 days of the despatch date to: UCC Coffee, Bray Solutions, Kings Cliffee Road, Wansford, Peterborough, PE8 6PB
The item(s) must be returned in a sellable condition and in its original, undamaged packaging. We will refund the price you paid back within 14 days. Please keep your proof of purchase safe, we cannot refund you without this.
For further details on delivery, returns and cancellations please head to our Shipping & Delivery page.
If you have additional questions regarding a return or delivery, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com For further details on delivery, returns and cancellations please head to our Shipping & Delivery page.