Ueshima x Sticks'n'Sushi social media competition
Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway of 2 x £100 voucher for Sticks’n’Sushi and three packets of any Ueshima Coffee Company (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except for employees of Ueshima Coffee Company or Sticks’n’Sushi, their families and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
- The Competition will run from 00:00am 01.09.21 2021 until 23.59pm 08.09.21 2021 (the “entrance period”). These terms and conditions are effective during the entrance period and through to when the winner is chosen, on or around seven days after the competition closing.
- To enter the Competition the entrant is required to follow (@ueshimacoffeecompany) and Sticks’n’Sushi (@sticksnsushi.uk) Instagram accounts and tag/reply the handle of another social media account in the comments.
- Multiple entries are permitted during the entrance period.
- Prize: The x 2 winners will each receive a gift voucher for the value of £100 to spend at any UK Sticks’n’Sushi restaurant and three packs of any Ueshima Coffee. To redeem the prize, Ueshima Coffee Company will liaise with the winner and will arrange delivery of the prizes through Instagram.
- The Prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with one equivalent or of greater value if the Prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond Ueshima Coffee Company’s reasonable control.
- Proof of identity may be required to claim the Prize.
- Only two winners will be eligible to receive the Prize outlined.
- The winners will be picked at random.
- Entries will be rejected and deleted from judging process if they:
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- represent a danger to health and safety;
- refer to illegal activities;
- include any link to inappropriate drinking or behaviour;
- include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you; or
- contain claims not substantiated from an advertising compliance standpoint.
- Winner notification: The winners of the Competition will be notified within 5 working days of the competition closing and will be notified via Instagram. Those not contactable via reasonable means within a further 5 working days may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679. Any materials you provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Ueshima Coffee Company accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Ueshima Coffee Company cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Competition or accepting a prize. Ueshima Coffee Company further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the Competition.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- Ueshima Coffee Company will reject entries which are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such entries will not be entered into the Competition.
- Ueshima Coffee Company decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ueshima Coffee Company will be entitled to suspend or terminate the Competition at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the Competition beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- Ueshima Coffee Company shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Ueshima Coffee Company reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- This Competition will be governed by laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Ueshima Coffee Company and not to Instagram and that Instagram have no liability for any element of this promotion nor shall any associated agency or company have any liability for any acts or omissions of Instagram.
Ueshima Coffee Company
8th Floor, 20 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB.